TERRA FOOD GROUP is the leading marketer of butter in the Ukraine. Group’s plants use choice high-grade milk from ecologically pristine regions of Ukraine for butter production. Thanks to modern equipment and skilled professionals, butter produced by TERRA FOOD GROUP offers consistently high quality and taste.
View all range of products: Butter
- Developed raw materials base and on-site milk preparation allow us to turn out cost-competitive products.
- Modern equipment enables butter packaging of various types and weights.
- Strong Group's brands and marketing support both in Ukraine and in foreign markets drive market success.
- The consistent high quality and classic sweet-cream taste of our butter ensure high customer loyalty.
- Proposed fat and weight range of our sweet-cream butter matches common consumer preferences.
- Our butter is perfect for spreading on sandwiches, adding to cereals, preparing sauces, baking and cooking other dishes.
- Environmentally friendly and modern, Group’s butter packaging protects the product reliably from external effects while retaining the quality and taste of the product.
- An additional cardboard package for premium butter further protects the product from mechanical damage and reduces effects of elevated temperature, retaining physical, chemical and flavor properties of the product.
- We practice quality control at all production levels - from receipt of raw materials to the store shelf.
- An accredited laboratory thoroughly tests the choice milk used for our butter production. We then use the most modern equipment to separate and pasteurize the milk.
- Our special packaging preserves the butter’s crystal lattice, retaining the necessary hard texture of the final product.
- The date on the butter package is the production date, not the packing date. We do not freeze butter and are therefore able to assure our customers of freshness.
- Group’s natural butter production companies are certified in accordance with international quality standards - ISO 9001:2008, ISO 22000:2005 - which allows for an integrated quality assurance system.
- As a result of its high quality and excellent flavor, TERRA FOOD GROUP-produced butter has received numerous awards in Ukrainian and international competitions.
- Fresh natural butter contains fat-soluble vitamins A, E and D, in addition to B vitamins, micro- and macronutrients much needed by the human body.
Spread manufactured by TERRA FOOD GROUP is a healthy and high-quality product with a delicate creamy taste and soft texture, which combines the benefits of milk fats and vegetable oils.
View all range of products: Spread
- Our spreads offer a more affordable price due to partial substitution of expensive milk fat with vegetable oil.
- Group's spreads have a storage period longer than butter has (spread: maximum 120 days; butter: 75 days).
- Maximum allowable storage temperature is higher (+4 C. compared to 0 C. for butter,), therefore, storage cost and risk of spoilage are lower.
- We are able to manufacture products with specific characteristics (milkfat content, melting point and moisture content) for use in various recipes.
- Group's spreads have a vast application - as a standalone product, in candy and bread production, in the manufacture of chocolate and ice cream, combined with meat and dairy products.
- “Spread,” as its name implies, is incredibly easy to spread on bread even when chilled, due to product consistency.
- Spread does not burn and does not foam when frying.
- Our spreads are ideal for baking and cooking creams, significantly outperforming margarine due to milkfat content.
- Storability is longer due to natural preservative vitamin E.
- Spreads contain a high content of polyunsaturated fatty acids which are essential for functioning of every human cell. Spread has far less cholesterol than butter.
- Spread is high in vitamin E, known for its antioxidant properties.
- Spread contains vitamin A, useful for vision and healthy skin.
- Spread also contains vitamin D, which encourages healthy bones.
- Finally, spread contains a low and strictly regulated transfat content, which is harmful to the human body (in concentrations of more than 8%), unlike margarine.